Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump Capital One?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dump Capital One?

Im glad you are sitting. CAP 1  IS reporting my CL and bal. I almost fell outta chair.
Message 21 of 26
Nick777
Valued Member

One thing I know Cap1 will do is to merge your accounts...review all of your accounts, try to get them to drop the fees on at least one of the accounts, then merge your accounts together with the terms of the oldest account or the one with the best % rate if you carry a balance. I went through and requested apr decreases on all 3 of my mom's cards as well as balance increases, then merged them to an account without fees. They merge the balance and the CL.
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

and Drumroll please!!

And...as of this morning I am also approved for Amex Hilton Honors (don't know the limit-just says approved online).....and the BOA Worldpoints Mastercard at $5k...still two pending Amex cards...Delta and Starwood...I do believe I am through now....
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: and Drumroll please!!

Great job!  Congrats!Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 26
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Im glad you are sitting. CAP 1 IS reporting my CL and bal. I almost fell outta chair.

Well I just opened my updated Experian report one minute ago and they are NOT reporting my credit limit. What report are you looking at? TU and EQ didn't get the update. Maybe you see high credit balance.
Message 25 of 26
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: and Drumroll please!!

@Anonymous wrote:
And...as of this morning I am also approved for Amex Hilton Honors (don't know the limit-just says approved online).....and the BOA Worldpoints Mastercard at $5k...still two pending Amex cards...Delta and Starwood...I do believe I am through now....

Very nice. You should be proud of those cards. Good job.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.