Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIDT problem .

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

EIDT problem .

I have EIDT credit monitor and last two days when i log in and refesh , only Trans and EX appear , and EQ not appear at all ? Is anyone else having this issue ?

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: EIDT problem .

Do you have a freeze on Equifax?

Message 2 of 27
cuti
Regular Contributor

Alvon123 it just happen last 2 day , everything work good last two month , only last couple days EQ doesnt appear .

Message 3 of 27
Beane
Regular Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I think I'm about to drop EIDT.  Seems like they are almost worthless for EQ.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 4 of 27
cuti
Regular Contributor

Beane i call customer servive , they told me to wait 48 hrs to log in again ??? if EQ still not appear call them back again ! sure i will call back and cancel the service lol .

Message 5 of 27
Schism213
Established Member

I just did a fresh pull on my CR's and same thing, no info from EQ. This happened once before where TU didnt show info and it was back the next report pull.

In the garden since 06/11/2013

CapOne Platinum MC $3,000/Discover IT $2,000/WalMart $2,000/BestBuy MC (AU) $900/Target $700/BofA Bank Americard $500

As of 12/13/13 - TU: 698 EXP:699 EQ:660
Message 6 of 27
Beane
Regular Contributor

@cuti wrote:

Beane i call customer servive , they told me to wait 48 hrs to log in again ??? if EQ still not appear call them back again ! sure i will call back and cancel the service lol .

Even when it shows EQ, the info is very suspect.  All the credit cards report as the first of the month for EQ while TU and EX report the actual date in the middle of the month.  The FAKO they give is also so far off the actual score compared to the TU and EX scores.  I expect it to not be 90 points off.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 7 of 27
cuti
Regular Contributor

EQ still doesnt appear after new refresh today ? I call cust service again and all they can tell me is wait for another 24 hrs , it been 72 hrs already , and they still don't know what wrong with it grrrrrrr .

Message 8 of 27
NewGirlNewLife
Established Member

I've been having the same problem this week. =/

Newbie, rebuilding after divorce.
(10/1/2013 from MyFico 3-score)
EXP: 696
EQ: 661
TU: 668
Goal: 700+ for all three!
Message 9 of 27
cuti
Regular Contributor

Does anyone got EQ update yet ?? my report still doesnt show EQ for the whole week , dont know how long i have to wait , really want to cancel the service

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.