Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIDT problem ????

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: EIDT problem ????

@Miscellamy wrote:

I called EIDT to cancel -- I was annoyed at having been locked out of my account for a solid week, and I don't really need daily pulls anymore. The woman I spoke with was very polite and friendly (in fact, I was a little surprised that she made zero attempts to retain my business), but right at the end of the call she said "I have to ask, if you don't mind: is this because of the My Privacy Matters mess this past week?" I said yes, and she said "understood." 

I'm not cancelling because I missed 5 days of daily pulls.  Thats silly.  The reports are great, contain all the credit report information, and are much easier for managing a large amount of accounts than other more expensive 3-in-1 CMS's that I have used.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 21 of 25
fot1
Established Contributor

I cancelled mine and went over to USAA.. I was so tired of the issues.. Every before the week long issue i would have 4-5 times a month it would glitch and all I could see was on report.. And it is so nice not to have to keep track of if it has been a full 24 hours or 23 hour 50 minutes or whatever..

Too many to list..
Message 22 of 25
Miscellamy
Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

@Miscellamy wrote:

I called EIDT to cancel -- I was annoyed at having been locked out of my account for a solid week, and I don't really need daily pulls anymore. The woman I spoke with was very polite and friendly (in fact, I was a little surprised that she made zero attempts to retain my business), but right at the end of the call she said "I have to ask, if you don't mind: is this because of the My Privacy Matters mess this past week?" I said yes, and she said "understood." 

I'm not cancelling because I missed 5 days of daily pulls.  Thats silly.  The reports are great, contain all the credit report information, and are much easier for managing a large amount of accounts than other more expensive 3-in-1 CMS's that I have used.

Hmm, don't recall suggesting that you should cancel. I said that I didn't need the service anymore. Perhaps you need a refresher from Dirty Dancing? "This is my dance space. That is your dance space." 

Message 23 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Miscellamy wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

@Miscellamy wrote:

Hmm, don't recall suggesting that you should cancel. I said that I didn't need the service anymore. Perhaps you need a refresher from Dirty Dancing? "This is my dance space. That is your dance space." 

One of my favorite movies! Perhaps we should put EIDT in the corner? Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 25
Miscellamy
Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@Miscellamy wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

@Miscellamy wrote:

One of my favorite movies! Perhaps we should put EIDT in the corner? Smiley Very Happy

Yes!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.