Not applicable

Re: EQ Reporting!!!

yowsers ... that is truly impressive. 
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I really worked my tail off

Sadly, EX is reporting right as of this morning but I only jumped to 695 for the same thing dropping off-

from last score of of 663 on 4/7 to 695 today is only  a 32 pt bump for the med coll removal- I was so hoping to hit at least 700 but hey, at least I have absolutely no more baddies!

That means an EX total bump from 568 on 3/4 to 695 today= total score change in 41 days of 127 points

Still waiting for TU.....
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Toldedo Batman!!!  Congrats!  I hope to have my own success story in the near to not-so-near future.  Smiley Tongue
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Odeon's Raven!!!Smiley Very Happy I think I watch Anchorman - Ron Burgundy too much! Smiley Wink

Ok, when the med collection came off, was it a PFD, or a GW?  How much was it for??  I am at home today trying to call CA's to get Baddies pulled off for a rapid rescore....looking for a home!  Do tell....I am amazed and so happy for your success!!!Smiley Very Happy

Curly1
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry...double post!  Guess its a bump!Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The last one  was a med coll from 2001 that I paid off in 2005 for $347.  I GW'd everyone  in the hospital it seems, from the CEO, to the CFO all the way though the roster...finally got a wonderful lady in the Patient Management Services  dept that took pity on me and had it removed early.

Prior to this I had 3-30 day lates and 2-60 day lates removed and my original credit limits restored (they had gone to $0's when I became delinquent so that helped my over all avail credit for Utilization purposes)
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy Good for you!!  Thanks for the info.  You should really post this in Success Stories and Encouragement as well!!
Message 17 of 19
rbrown973
Regular Contributor

How did you find the directory to all the people...
The Grass Is always Greener On The Other Side
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I Googled the hospital, got their website and it listed all bigwigs there. I then checked the email address for the hospital general info in-box and started comboing the names til I started getting  read messages from my sent emails. I also doubled up on  not only sending emails but hard copies thru snail mail as well.

If you are interested on how I got  deep into CRS  areas, well Google helped as well, as I did the same thing-researched the company I was GWing,  looked up in the trade publications, news articles, etc and started comboing the names and possible email combinations til I started getting hits.

It took alot of time, so much I almost got into big trouble at work...but I was lucky and it paid off.  If I would have had more time, Iprobably would have researched at home, composed and sent the emails at night rather than the daytime.

I also noticed a big change in replies when I changed my outgoing email to read my name instead of my hotsy-totsy hotmail account name.

Post Script:

Still wating for TU to report....come on, come on, come on!!!!!  Why is it always the last one to get in in gear? If its not posted by tomorrow afternoon Im emailing the TU rep I've been working with.....

Message Edited by madameozzie on 04-09-2008 08:38 PM
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.