Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ gold 3 in 1 is this real?

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

EQ gold 3 in 1 is this real?

I looked at a site how to raise score, and it said that my fico score watch is in 2nd place for monitoring, 1st place is the EQ gold credit monitioring 3 in 1 and it gives you real FICO scores. has any one heard of this? I looked it up and it is through the EQ website and also does anyone one know if these scores are fico or fako? it's only $14.95 /month after a 30 day trail. please let me know
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ gold 3 in 1 is this real?

You may want to read a little deeper in the product descriptions-

Gold- Unlimited EQ report access (daily pulls)
Score Watch- Monitors you EQ Fico score (if you have gold and SW you will get double alerts)
3-in-1 - one time access to all 3 reports.

The scores from EQ ARE FICO scores- just be sure you purchase the product you really want-

momof2 wrote:
I looked at a site how to raise score, and it said that my fico score watch is in 2nd place for monitoring, 1st place is the EQ gold credit monitioring 3 in 1 and it gives you real FICO scores. has any one heard of this? I looked it up and it is through the EQ website and also does anyone one know if these scores are fico or fako? it's only $14.95 /month after a 30 day trail. please let me know

Message 2 of 11
momof2
Frequent Contributor

timothy----but i think the site says all 3 scores, here is the link to where i found this at or is it 3 reports and ONLY EQ score? i have score watch which only gives the EQ score, so how can i get my other 2 fico scores without having to pay $50?

FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It says three in one monitoring with Fico SCORE not scores. It would only be the EQ Fico score.
Message 4 of 11
momof2
Frequent Contributor

crapRobot Sad
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, unfortunatly there is no cost effective way to monitor all three actual fico scores. A lot of people here use True Credit to monitor all 3 crpts. as you can do daily pulls. The scores are fakos but do give some indication of the direction in which your scores may be moving.

Some also use Score Watch to monitor their actual EQ score and thus better evaluate the fakos from TC.
Message 6 of 11
momof2
Frequent Contributor

I also have TC but it shows my last reports for 3-26-08 if i can do a daily pull for it to see for updates how do i do that, is their a link somewhere that i am not finding to see my report for as of today?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 7 of 11
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

"Unlimited Equifax Credit ReportsTM - One 3-in-1 Credit Report"
Plus it doesn't have score monitoring if you look at the product comparisons.  Doesn't look like a very good deal compared to TrueCredit.

On TC, you need to go to your actual 3in1 report, then on the right side click on the Update Report link.

Message Edited by dragnldy on 04-03-2008 10:03 PM
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you log in select your credit in bar at top and then credit reports. Once that loads look on the right side under related items and hit update reports and follow that link thru. When you first hit that link they will scold you asking in effect do you really want to update your reports when your last update is still available. Select yes and fill out info as needed on following screens until it says your updated report is being downloaded. This will take a few minutes. You can do this once per 24 hrs.
Message 9 of 11
momof2
Frequent Contributor

can i do it also with creditreport.com i ordered all 3 of mine and paid $30 not knowing the scores were fako, can that site update your report or is it a one time shot?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.