Established Contributor
Anderson

EQ is clueless

Was declined by Citi recently (did a reconn but no response yet). They provided a reference # so I could get a free cr from EQ. I mailed letter to EQ including the decline letter & reference #. EQ responded asking for proof of address, identity, etc. Are they just idiots, or do they not want to give me the free report as per law?
Established Contributor
so_confused

Re: EQ is clueless

citi pulled TU on me in 3/07 score was 665 then and alot of baddies all paid.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Yea, they want a copy of Drivers license, Utl bill, and Social card. Like 2 of 3 or all 3. You can just go on line and do it to get your free report too. It's for your protection.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Regular Contributor
ctrob

If you already have your free report for the year, then get declined, can you get another report due to the credit decline??

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+