Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ not reporting on my report from CreditCheck Total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ not reporting on my report from CreditCheck Total

Hey everyone, I just started a subscription for CreditCheck Total.

So far, I have opened two cards, a Citi mtvU Credit Card and a Macy's Store Card. The Citi card has been opened since November 08 and the Macy's Card has been opened since December 08.

I'm looking at my credit report from them and I see that Experian & TransUnion looks like they have been reporting everything since I've opened the card. On the other hand, Equifax shows no report at all for either of my cards. In the boxes that should say OK, all I'm seeing is ND (No Data Provided) while the other two are reporting OKs

CITI EX:                       NOV/08: OK  DEC/08: OK  JAN/09: OK

CITI EQ:  OCT/08: ND   NOV/08: ND  DEC/08: ND  JAN/09: Blank

CITI TU:                       NOV/08: OK  DEC/08: OK  JAN/09: Blank

MACY'S EX:  DEC/08: OK  JAN/09:  OK

MACY'S EQ: DEC/08:  ND

MACY'S TU:  DEC/08: OK

Should I be worried?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: EQ not reporting on my report from CreditCheck Total

Message 2 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Are you able to see anything on your EQ? Name, addresses, inquiries, other TLs, baddies, etc.?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it shows my name, address, credit card bank, credit card information, balance and all that. Only weird thing is that for my Accounts Summary, it shows 2 open accounts on EX and TU while EQ says 0.
Message 4 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Always always pull a report directly from Equifax before opening the window. These trimerge reports are notoriously incorrect.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this problem with my account and my husband's account.  No payment history is being displayed for Equifax with credit check total.  All it shows is ND (no data) for ALL my TLs. My Transunion 3 credit report is the same.  I don't know if this is happening because I have a security freeze on our CR or if Equifax doesn't allow those 2 companies display my info.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit check total is terrible in this area of report. Half of my history says that and if I pull from this site or directly from CA it shows them. I am not jazzed about CCT's reports coming off Transunions.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.