Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ removed wrong account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ removed wrong account?

Hey guys so I've been trying to goodwill my late on a previous boa auto loan that went 30 days late due to dealership trade in and late payoff. The history prior to was 100% but they still sent me the usual "have to report everything accurate according to the law" so I asked for them to remove the account instead. I already have 2 other auto loans spanning for 5 years showing on my report so I figured removing the 2 year won't hurt. I logged into Ck this morning and saw that 2 boa accounts were removed from my report... but they were both my credit card that has 3 years of 100% history and under 20% util and a card I'm an AU on with a 6 year history and 0% util on $4500 limit. Is it possible to call equifax and ask them that they place my accounts back on my reporting and recheck which account to remove so only the auto loan gets removed? Or should I ask boa? My request was sent to boa initially to remove the account. Ironically the change is not reflected on any other bureau but I'll wait a day or two for myfico to provide any alerts or updates.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: EQ removed wrong account?

CK messes up sometimes and accounts disappear/reappear at times on mine. I would pull your actual report and see before moving forward.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ removed wrong account?

CK messes up sometimes and accounts disappear/reappear at times on mine. I would pull your actual report and see before moving forward.

Agreed, CK is ... unpredictable.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.