cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ report showing different info - Please help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ report showing different info - Please help!

I just pulled my 3-in-1 report using TC and I noticed that the account numbers for a couple of my CCs are completely different on EQ than what's reported for TU and EX (which both display part of the true account number).  Also, for those familiar with the TC interface, some of my EQ info is not showing neatly in the row with the TU and EX info but instead is on a row by itself.  Do I have a split file?  I'm trying hard not to panic right now.  Please help!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ report showing different info - Please help!

It is quite common to have acct numbers being reported different from different CRA's.

There is a big push to not put actual acct numbers on CR's and many companies and cra's are already implementing this-

lurknomore wrote:
I just pulled my 3-in-1 report using TC and I noticed that the account numbers for a couple of my CCs are completely different on EQ than what's reported for TU and EX (which both display part of the true account number).  Also, for those familiar with the TC interface, some of my EQ info is not showing neatly in the row with the TU and EX info but instead is on a row by itself.  Do I have a split file?  I'm trying hard not to panic right now.  Please help!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.