Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQUIFAX…I unfriend you!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: EQUIFAX…I unfriend you!

Have to agree on this end too. Equifax is been consistently my lowest bureau and it's really been slow in moving up for a looooong time.

Message 11 of 32
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@robertkinder wrote:

I'm done with them, I don't know how they get away with what they do, but they DO!  I have had great success with TU and EX with having things that should not be on my credit reports removed and they have always been great in working with me.  Oh, not the great and powerful EQUIFAX!!  NO, they just say NOPE (they take on avg. two days to review, while the other CA take around 30 days) and OH BY THE WAY, we will update with info that WILL HURT YOU MORE!  (you can see the current scores on my siggy) **bleep**!  Smiley Mad  Done fighting them, I will freeze them today and they will not be un-thawed for a V.E.R.R.Y. LONG TIME!  

Wow, Experian is usually the albatross that everyone demonizes. I have never had a problem with EQ as stated already you might try the CFPB. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 32
core
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

If they would go out of business I would have the best nights sleep ever.

If they go out of business lenders will have no choice but to pull one of the other two.  Meaning more concentrated INQs for everybody.  This means more denials for too many inquiries.  Lower FICO scores for everyone, too.

The real loser if EQ goes out of business will be Capital One.  What will they do when they can't hold the world record for most pulls in a single app?

Message 13 of 32
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@core wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

If they would go out of business I would have the best nights sleep ever.

If they go out of business lenders will have no choice but to pull one of the other two.  Meaning more concentrated INQs for everybody.  This means more denials for too many inquiries.  Lower FICO scores for everyone, too.

The real loser if EQ goes out of business will be Capital One.  What will they do when they can't hold the world record for most pulls in a single app?

:rofl:

:rofl:

Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only dislike Experian due to certain.....retention issues.
Message 15 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I only dislike Experian due to certain.....retention issues.

LOL...

Message 16 of 32
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

EX has been the worst for me Smiley Sad

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Have to agree on this end too. Equifax is been consistently my lowest bureau and it's really been slow in moving up for a looooong time.

Why? My lowest too! Always ... wonder ...

Message 18 of 32
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@ArmyVietVet wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Why? My lowest too! Always ... wonder ...

EQ has always ben my highest and best to deal with regards to disputes. Now, EX - I wish they would burn in HELL!!! Cat Mad

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 19 of 32
DaJagman
Regular Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority........always has been my highest score......even when I was in debt management with 90k maxed out on all my cards 5 years ago.....

FICOs: EX: 840, EQ: 850, TU: 841
Bank of America Cash Rewards 50k
Diners Club Premier 40k
Chase Sapphire Reserve 50k
American Express Platinum NPSL
Discover it 47K
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.