Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ER Solutions Dv'd & Deleted - Now more Notices & Calls

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ER Solutions Dv'd & Deleted - Now more Notices & Calls

Daughter DV'd ER Solutions (CMRR) in Oct '07 for a Qwest account.  Included in DV letter was statement "Please also be advised that I wish to communicate solely in writing.  I can be reached at the address listed above.  Do not call me at any time or place."

On 10/23/07 daughter received letter from ER Solutions addressed to EQ, EX & EX stating "ERS no longer has any interest in the tradeline listed below or there is an identity problem requiring immediate action.  Please delete any WCI or ER Solutions reference off the credit bureau of the person listed."

Last week ER began calling daughter at her home.  She has caller I.D. so she is not answering when they call.  I have told her "Never speak to a CA".

Today I received a collection notice from ER Solutions addressed to my daughter at my address offering settlement.  Although my daughter is AU on some of my accounts, she has never lived at or used my address.  We don't even live in the same state.

Should we ignore them or send another DV and threaten suit due to their FDCP violations for calling.

Can they re-insert after deleting?  Their most recent notice shows a different original balance, but same OC. 

Message Edited by dwarfess on 01-22-2008 06:00 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ER Solutions Dv'd & Deleted - Now more Notices & Calls

Document EVEYTHING -
Take pictues of the caller ID, have a log of everything

Let this get to 10 violations and then contact naca.net for a referal for a comsumer lawyer.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ER Solutions Dv'd & Deleted - Now more Notices & Calls

Turns out EX changed her current address to mine.

Interesting thing is the settlement offer was @50% of their new balance which is 250% higher than the orginally disputed balance.  Bottom feeding scumbags.  btw-daughter pif OC years ago.

I need a kick in the @ass.  I'm beginning to look forward to challenging of some of these JDB's.  I'm way past getting upset anymore and get a good laugh at the ridiculous things these JDB's attempt.  Occassionally I even call them, throw out a cookie and then stomp on it!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.