Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Fico Score - Where Can I Get It Now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX Fico Score - Where Can I Get It Now?

if i wanted to get my correct EX fico score....where could i get it?

i know how to get FAKOS....but i would love to get the real EX.

any suggestions....i use credit check total....which i think is a EX company....but i don't think there scores are correct.

thanks

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EX Fico Score - Where Can I Get It Now?

FICO EX scores are not available to counsumers. The only way you might find out what your FICO EX score is if you apply for credit and the lender pulls EX and they share your score with you.
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the info,,,,that is what i was afraid of!!

it makes no sense for them to not offer that anymore.....ugghh...that drives me crazy....how are we supposed to know?

Message 3 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

We're all upset by this. I try to avoid doing business with lenders, banks and CCCs who are EX lovers. This is how you punish them.
Message 4 of 20
Guardian
Valued Contributor

They decided to pull this crap and stop selling it as of 2/14/2009. It was posted all over the board and many threads where people were absolutely outraged about it, including myself, and much has been done on it in the financial and credit news too.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 5 of 20
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

molly73 wrote:

As of 3 weeks ago, you can still receive your EX FICO from a CU in PA called PSECU. You'd pretty much have to live there to qualify and I don't know what form you'd receive that score (e.g. via a report, monthly blip, whatever). AFAIK, they are still offering this; they were after EX took this action.
Message 6 of 20
MattH
Senior Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As of 3 weeks ago, you can still receive your EX FICO from a CU in PA called PSECU. You'd pretty much have to live there to qualify and I don't know what form you'd receive that score (e.g. via a report, monthly blip, whatever). AFAIK, they are still offering this; they were after EX took this action.

http://www.psecu.com/Products_Services/Membership/Eligibility/

http://www.psecu.com/iTools/Credit_Report/index.html

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:
We're all upset by this. I try to avoid doing business with lenders, banks and CCCs who are EX lovers. This is how you punish them.
Indeed! I'm in the middle of a mortgager right now, but after that I will not apply for anything that I know pulls EX.
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

i remb when they stopped offering it on myfico....i just did not know if they decided to offer it on their own....but it still looks like they are barring consumers from seeing it....makes no sense.

why can't they offer the real EX FICO scores on sites that they own....that is what gets me!!

Message 9 of 20
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

molly73 wrote:

why can't they offer the real EX FICO scores on sites that they own....that is what gets me!!

Because they developed their own score. EX had to pay to access FICO's formula. Since they created their own, they wouldn't have to pay anymore for consumer self-access and they can generate extra money by selling their scores to us via sites like freecreditreport.com, CCT, CreditExpert, and so on.

Even if FICO gave away the formula (stupid thing to do), they still wouldn't pass it along to us because they'd lose out on that revenue from the PLUS score.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.