cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Fico Score - Where Can I Get It Now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EX Fico Score - Where Can I Get It Now?

so....the EX score i get from credit check total......is that going to be the same score CC's & lenders are going to see and use when they pull my EX score?

I did not know that they developed their own scores.....so EX FICO scores no longer exist?  

so confused..but i had a feeling that they did this so people would use their sites.

Message 11 of 20
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so....the EX score i get from credit check total......is that going to be the same score CC's & lenders are going to see and use when they pull my EX score?

I did not know that they developed their own scores.....so EX FICO scores no longer exist?  

so confused..but i had a feeling that they did this so people would use their sites.

EX FICO exists, they have to provide it to businesses who ask, they just don't provide that to the consumer and force the consumer to only get their own PLUS score which is useless but a source of income for them.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 12 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

The score from CCT is not a FICO EX score, its a FAKO, and a lender will not use this score. FICO EX scores still exist but you and I cannot buy it.
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

thans for the info!

the PLUS score....is that what i get from credit check total.....or is that something else i have to pay for.....i pay for the cct subscription

Message 14 of 20
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thans for the info!

the PLUS score....is that what i get from credit check total.....or is that something else i have to pay for.....i pay for the cct subscription

Pretty much. Although I am not sure when they shove the PLUS and when they shove the Vantage score, but either way they are useless to us. So if it comes for free, eh, but if not then don't pay for it.

Message 15 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

molly73 wrote:

i remb when they stopped offering it on myfico....i just did not know if they decided to offer it on their own....but it still looks like they are barring consumers from seeing it....makes no sense.

why can't they offer the real EX FICO scores on sites that they own....that is what gets me!!

They never did offer it on their own site.

Up until 2/13/09, the only place that you could buy your FICO EX was here, on myFICO. Every other EX "credit score", including those directly from EX, have always been FAKO's.

Now you have to apply for a mortgage (!!!) to have the right to see your FICO EX.

Smiley Mad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 20
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

EX can BITE ME.  Bunch of bottom-feeders.  I am absolutely going to make sure I don't use anyone who pulls EX whenever possible.  Most of my inq. were TU and EQ anyway.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know that there have been threads in the past about who pulls what......but what about a thread/sticky on companies that don't pull EX.

i maj just start looking at CUs...for the most part i think they only pull EQ

Message 18 of 20
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@fishbjc wrote:

EX can BITE ME.  Bunch of bottom-feeders.  I am absolutely going to make sure I don't use anyone who pulls EX whenever possible.  Most of my inq. were TU and EQ anyway.

I know how you feel. Now calm...don't let them ruin your day any more than they have.

Message 19 of 20
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i know that there have been threads in the past about who pulls what......but what about a thread/sticky on companies that don't pull EX.

i maj just start looking at CUs...for the most part i think they only pull EQ

As stated many times, there is no way to know who pulls what as there is no rule for this. They all can and will pull from whom they want and its many times dependent on where YOU live too, so that would not serve a real purpose, although I am all for trying.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.