Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX is making me crazy!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX is making me crazy!!!

For about a month I have been working on getting my credit fixed so I can qualify for a USDA Direct loan.

My EQ and EX had exactly the same 17 baddies and dates listed on them. Of the 17 two were judgments. I have come pretty far. I had 12 of the 15 collections PFD-1 I am trying to work on. Of the 2 judgments I was able to confirm one did not belong to me and have the other one satisfied.

Here's the problem: From the beginning, even though they reported the exact same info, EX had me at 78 points lower than EQ. Next, my creditors who gave me the PFD AND the judgment satisfied sent info to the CRA AND so did I. As of today EQ has deleted all but one, and the incorrect judgment is deleted and the other is being reported as satisfied. EX on the other hand has not deleted a single account or reported the satisfied judgment or deleted the incorrect judgment. I have no idea what my FICO score difference is at this point because I do not want to have the LO pull another on to get the EX. What the heck goes on at EX?

BTW-in case you noticed I did not mention TU. They gave me a high score and only listed a few of my creditors from the beginning so I figured they were not the most reliable.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jackg
Established Contributor

Re: EX is making me crazy!!!

Sherwin,

All 3 of your credit reports could contain the exact same info and you would still have different scores because different algorythyms are used by everyone to define a score.

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know. I think I am just most annoyed because Experian is taking so much longer to do any of the updates when EQ did them 1-4 weeks ago.

I'm just whining because I want everything finished like NOW. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

OP- Experian usually is the first to do updates.  EQ does updates twice a day. One during the mornings, and during the late evening.  EX  twice a day. If its a dispute you can expect an update during the mornings or evenings.  EX does deletes once a day during the morning hours. 

For TU, once a day.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You DI, that is great information!

I am just impatient! I worked really hard for all these deletes (I didn't have to work quite this hard to get the collections oin the first place  Smiley Wink )

But again, thanks, I had no idea the CRA did updates like that. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.