Established Contributor
myhearts07

EX shows dismissed

Good morning,

How can a judgment change from satisfied to dismissed?  And what does that mean dismissed?
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Re: EX shows dismissed

Dismissed usually means the case did not go before a judge to render a decision. If the item is showing dismissed dispute it to have it removed.
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Wow.. That's some good news...

Thanks
Established Contributor
myhearts07

I just saw that it was dismissed on EQ also, but how do it dispute it?  EQ description of dismissed says that ( I am still held responsible for balances owed on the accounts included in the bankruptcy), however, mine were discharged and this would not be the correct wording.

What do I do?
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Dispute it as being included in Bankrupcy and item needs to be deleted from the CR. When you dispute it with EX choose other and type out the explaination

Established Contributor
myhearts07

Thank you!! I will do that today.

Eve

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}