cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion on TU 707-----825. Up 118 pts. Might be time for an app spree. LOL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion on TU 707-----825. Up 118 pts. Might be time for an app spree. LOL

Called this morning.   I was exactly six months out on my last two baddies.   

Asked for Early Exclusion of some old accounts.  Granted on the spot.  

An unpaid chargeoff that was updating monthly and a paid chargeoff.

I knew I should get a jump.  But never expedted 118 pts.

I'm in the 800 club, on Transunion , at least.    Can't wait till EX and EQ are clean.  

Now, I wonder what companies will like me now.  Might be time for an app spree.  Who pulls TU

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Goolie Moolie 707-----825. With Early Exclusion (EE) on TU. 118 pts.

If you have any open Synchrony cards, I believe they soft pull TU in order to grant CLI requests -- and they higher the TU, the higher the limit.

Can help you "prybar" larger CLs from other creditors, too.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,  forgot about Synchrony.  I actually have several Synch accounts. 

Actually my Sams Club MC is my oldest card.  At over 10 years.    I may give that a try.  

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've not sure when Synchrony pulls SPs for CLIs.  Some banks will soft pull when you request a CLI, other banks may pull one monthly and if you do a CLI request it may rely on a slightly older SP.

If you just got the FICO boost, it may make sense to wait for a statement before requesting a CLI but others may be able to tell you how Synch SPs.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.