cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest way to get copies of old schedule Cs for proof of income?

tag
cluelessoregonguy
Contributor

Easiest way to get copies of old schedule Cs for proof of income?

The "important drawer" swallowed my schedule Cs somehow. I've never paid much attention to them as I've been paying in cash for like a decade until recently. Now I need them if I want a way into a credit union like DCU. I'll collect 1 this December and 1 next December and hopefully buy my first house around that time but I'm currently interested in DCU's Visa and possibly a car loan.

Will form 4506 get me schedule Cs also? Do I literally have to shell out $50 for each year or is it $50 for the entire request? None of my taxes are ever returns. I always owe. Not sure if that makes a difference. Last time I got on the phone to the IRS I spent nearly 4 hours on hold in 3 different calls. I really hate dealing with this stuff lol

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Easiest way to get copies of old schedule Cs for proof of income?

A tax transcript is typically free; DCU might want the 4506 but I'm not certain of any fees associated with that but I haven't been self-employed in a while to have to do tax returns to verify income.  

I would imagine anything you report as taxable (and then some possibly) would be there.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.