Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Loan Advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Education Loan Advice

Hello Again,

So I am in kind of a bind, I am looking for an education loan for a purchase of a new laptop, however I have limited credit history, and a coborrower is out of the question. This seems like a lost cause but I just wanted to check here before giving up.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Education Loan Advice

Have you checked out local credit unions. I know a lot of em down here in FL give out loans for the purchase of a computer. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are companies that will allow you to borrow laptops and computers/ rent them for educational purposes. You may want to check that out.

Message 3 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

When you mean educational loan, u mean like taking out a loan from SallieMae or Government student loan? 

Back in the day when I was in college, my school always cut me a refund check from tution over payment, and now I am paying back the fun that was the hard way. 

how bad is your credit? do you have income? if so, why not try one of the easy sites like fingerhut? u will pay more for the computer but they will approve most anyone. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.