Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eliminate ID Theft Monitoring Setup

tag
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Eliminate ID Theft Monitoring Setup

Hi all,

I just signed up for credit monitoring with EIDT, and want to know if anyone knows how long it takes for them to set up the accounts so that the credit reports can be viewed.

Or what their process is, how it works?

Thanks to all.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Eliminate ID Theft Monitoring Setup

@dznen1 wrote:

Hi all,

I just signed up for credit monitoring with EIDT, and want to know if anyone knows how long it takes for them to set up the accounts so that the credit reports can be viewed.

Thanks to all.

It took about a week to get it all set up and get the email with the info you need to log in. I still have the service just dont trust the scores as they are the TU New Accounts model FAKO.

Message 2 of 5
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  Alright, I didn't know it would take that long.  Appreciate your response.

Message 3 of 5
dznen1
Regular Contributor

This is the second day I have tried to sign up for credit monitoring with EIDT, to no avail.  Each time, I get an email saying payment failed and I have called my bank and they say it must be on EIDT's site.  I finally talked with a csr and he it  reset so that I could put the info in again.  

Any ideas as to what the problem could be?  Does anyone have any other recommendations for a cmr service with daily pulls?  I am more interested in the reports than the score.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@dznen1 wrote:

It's a manual setup and the timeframe can and does vary.

@dznen1 wrote:

Any ideas as to what the problem could be?  Does anyone have any other recommendations for a cmr service with daily pulls?  I am more interested in the reports than the score. 

I haven't kept up with what's out there or how the services have been changing over time.  CMS is the term used around here.  Some hits from a site-restricted Google search.  You can date filter the results using the Search Tools link on the page.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=cms%20daily%20p...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.