cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eliminate ID Theft/My Privacy Matters Offline?

tag
SoshiHomie84
New Contributor

Eliminate ID Theft/My Privacy Matters Offline?

Anyone else not able to access their credit reports going on 3+ days now? It's driving me crazy. 

And the one time I was able to login, my last report wasn't there. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Re: Eliminate ID Theft/My Privacy Matters Offline?

I'm having the same problem. Sent an E-mail yesterday. No reply yet.
I keep getting a security warning. Says certificate has expired. Going to give it another day or so before calling customer service. If you hear anything... please post.
Message 2 of 22
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Seems to be working now.
Message 3 of 22
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Well..... jumped the gun. Part of it is working. There is a msg saying they are aware and are working on a solution. Hopefully it won't be long!
Message 4 of 22
EW800
Valued Contributor

Seeing these messages about Eliminate ID Theft, has my curiosity up.  I assume that many of you are fans?  Is the biggest advantage that you can do credit report pulls pretty much daily?

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 22
Involver
Valued Contributor

It absolutely sucks, but the daily triple pull can serve a purpose.

Message 6 of 22
rkinne02
Valued Member

I just got off the phone with both companies. EIDT is the WORST customer service I have ever had. I spoke with a "Dale" who basically called me a liar, and said that this is only been a problem since yesterday at 3pm eastern. I havent had access since Monday.

I was transferred by MyPrivacyMatters to 4 different phone numbers to receive a discount for the trouble after they told me it would be down 2-3 more days. "Dale" proceeded to raise his voice and tell me that they dont do rebates because they pay MyPrivacyMatters for the service. I responded that I pay EIDT for the service, so expect to recieve said service. 

He then proceeded to keep his voice raised and after I asked to speak with a supervisor, told me he is the supervisor. I asked for anyone higher than him, to which he replied he was as high as I could speak to. Then told me I should just cancel my service. I guaranteed him I will be cancelling the service as soon as my month gets closer. I have had the service a total of 1 week. What a way to keep customers. 

Any suggestions for a new service that offers daily pulls?

Message 7 of 22
EW800
Valued Contributor

Glad I checked with you guys before joining up.  Smiley Happy

I too am wondering if there are any other services that allow daily pulls?  Do I remember correctly that this is an option with Amex CreditSecure?

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 8 of 22
rkinne02
Valued Member

From what I understand USAA has a daily pull service that you can upgrade to however I dont see anything listed on their website besides the report every 30 days? Also, can you get the service if you have no one involved with military?

Message 9 of 22
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

USAA has a daily pull, but you have to call and ask for that plan. Also ask if they have any specials. I pay $16 a month. I think regular price is $20 or so.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.