Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EliminateIDTheft

tag
itsmebkt
Established Member

EliminateIDTheft

I just signed up with EIT today and am awaiting login information.

I have noticed a few reviews on here, but those were a few month old. 

Any current users of the service and if so, what are you thoughts, likes/dislikes?

Thanks in advance!

05/16/13 - TU FICO: 669 (from MyFico)
05/14/13 - EQ FICO: 657 (from MyFico)
05/28/13 - EQ: 571 EX: 661 TU: 638 (EIDT FAKOs)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Re: EliminateIDTheft

love the credit reports...you can pull every 24 hours.  There scores are junk but you can watch them for trends....kinda like grading on a curve.  I've had them send me alerts faster than SW.  Im almost ready to lose SW but keep EIDT.  Then every couple months I can check back with MyFico for true scores.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 2 of 5
itsmebkt
Established Member

@signguy17 wrote:

love the credit reports...you can pull every 24 hours.  There scores are junk but you can watch them for trends....kinda like grading on a curve.  I've had them send me alerts faster than SW.  Im almost ready to lose SW but keep EIDT.  Then every couple months I can check back with MyFico for true scores.

I anxious to see these reports.  I'm kinda stuck with SW for at least 3 months, but may cancel if EIDT works out and, like you, can check back with MyFico for the more accurate scores. 

Thanks for the input!

05/16/13 - TU FICO: 669 (from MyFico)
05/14/13 - EQ FICO: 657 (from MyFico)
05/28/13 - EQ: 571 EX: 661 TU: 638 (EIDT FAKOs)
Message 3 of 5
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

I'm happy with EIDT, and I agree with Signguy, good for watching trends, as well as report changes. You do have to keep track of when you update your reports, Every 24hrs. plus 1 minute. If you try to pull sooner, you may or not get a 'too soon' type notice, then when you next try to pull, you might only get TU instead of all 3.
Message 4 of 5
LordAthens
Established Member

I like EIDT.  I gave a slightly more detailed review in this post; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Any-New-Daily-Credit-Pull-Monitors/m-p/2165315...

Starting Score:05/04/13 SW EQ607, SW TU672, PSECU EX xxx
Lender Pulls 04/24/13; EQ597, TU641, EX662
Current Score: 05/14/2013 SW EQ 643
Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.