Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement/Watch Financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement/Watch Financing

Im looking for the best option for low or no interest Jewerly Financing for an engagement ring/watch.  My scores are lower 700's and my income is around $80000.  I have nurmerous cards with high limits but I wanna find a better financing options.  Thanks for all the suggestions.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement/Watch Financing

I was gonna finance the engagement ring I bought for my fiance through a balance transfer either from Capital One or potential Chase Slate card, but the company offered me a $0 down and 0% 13-month payment plan, so I went with that. If where you're buying offers no plans, I would look into some 0% intro cards or balance transfers as well. Otherwise, I'd work with some local credit unions for loans with respectable rates and terms.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement/Watch Financing

Yeah many many jewelry stores (all of the chains/big names) generally have a store card that offers 0% financing for X amount of time.I know a bought a couple of Movados from a Kay's back in the day and paid them off over 24 months. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.