cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Credit Watch Gold ( 3-in-1 Monitoring and Score Power)

tag
cat-like-stealth
Valued Member

Equifax Credit Watch Gold ( 3-in-1 Monitoring and Score Power)

Question about this EQ product. It costs $14.95 a month and includes unlimited access to your EQ report. So when it shows you the TU and EX reports, does it continually show the reports that you get when you initially purchase the product? The TU and EX don't update, right?

And for the Score Power part, whenever you login, will that show your current Fico score?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Equifax Credit Watch Gold ( 3-in-1 Monitoring and Score Power)

I have Credit Watch Gold, without the Score Power option. I did get the 3-in-1 accidentally (I'm easy pickings for clever web designers.) So I pulled all three once, but I would have to pay $8.95 to pull again. Since I have TC, I don't bother.

Credit Watch Gold doesn't automatically give you your FICO; you have to pay for it. In fact, I just pulled up my account, and it looks like you have to click separately to order your FICO.

This being said, I really like this product (Credit Watch Gold.) It tells you your mortgage util, your installment util, your revolving util, your longest history, and your average history. (All on your EQ report, of course; the other reports might be different.) I always go straight to the inqs to see who's been softing me lately.

I don't save the reports like I do FICO reports, because they stay available, but I do copy/paste the most recent softs onto a running list. EQ has been trying to fix the problem of split files and disappearing closed accounts and inqs by removing softs as fast as they accumulate, so you might not see the -AR and -PR sorts that are over several months old.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax Credit Watch Gold ( 3-in-1 Monitoring and Score Power)

Slightly tangential to this, but them removing the softs violates the FCRA. I wonder if they will get in trouble for it, or if they will be able to argue out of it if sued.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.