Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Credit Watch Gold~~Any good?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax Credit Watch Gold~~Any good?

Hello everyone! I signed up for scorewatch here and am not pleased because of the "lack of" or "turtle slow" alerts. I have read up some on the equifax credit watch gold and wanted some input from others on here that use it or have used it. I like the idea that they say that you can pull a report daily, but lots of sites tell you things and don't live up to it. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Equifax Credit Watch Gold~~Any good?

I have Credit Watch Gold, and I can confirm that you can pull your full EQ report daily. Assuming their site hasn't crashed, which does happen. I only pull once a month, sometimes twice, because Equifax has some problems with file fragility, and they've been known to "split" with frequent pulls, which is a PITA to fix.

My version does not come with the FICO score. They have a version now that does, and I called to ask about it, and from what I understood, it's a one-time EQ FICO score, not anything ongoing. Well, the reports are ongoing, but not the score.

I really like the service: the report is very user-friendly and full of useful info. But do realize that it's for EQ only.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

hauling, thanks so much for replying! You have helped me out!

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
marty56
Super Contributor

Iuse it also but their web site is slow.  They also have issues when you try to get a new report sometimes it doesnt work and you have to call them.  I like being able to see who is softing me and the information is well laid out.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.