Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Disputes

tag
learningeveryday
Established Member

Equifax Disputes

Does anyone know how long does it take EQ to resolve disputes.  They have all of the negative items that were cleared up from EX,TU still listed.  What takes them soooo long.  Are they lazy or just want to make life difficult for you?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax Disputes

Mine were investigated and taken off within 3 or 4 days.  EQ was by far the fastest with me.  Now EX is another story......

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
learningeveryday
Established Member

WOW, Are they generally the lowest score?  They seem to hold on to all the negative info that was disputed. If they get on the ball maybe it would not be such a major difference. 
EX:669 TU: 587 EQ: 547
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

"The CRA's are like a box of chocolates, You never know what your gonna get"
Message 4 of 6
John060675
Valued Contributor

They used to be my lowest score, but that was just because there was a couple items that did not belong on it.  Now they are the highest.  Experian still will not removed one baddie that is not mine.

Of course just search "Lucifer" and "Satan" in the search bar up above and you will find a lot of threads about Experian.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Timothy wrote:
"The CRA's are like a box of chocolates, You never know what your gonna get"

You must have watched Forrest Gump when it was on tv this weekend...

Smiley Very Happy
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.