Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax: Frustration

tag
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Equifax: Frustration

I don't know what to do with these people. I disputed the JDB account and an address in a state and city I've NEVER lived, I did it over the phone, and it's still in the dispute process -- no issues there I figure the JDB won't respond to their verification process, because I successfully got them to delete it off my EXP report. Again I'm in no rush, as long as it eventually gets deleted, they have aprox 15 more days.

I received an alert stating my address had changed on my EQ report, so I call them up because they have my current address as a previous, and my previous address as current. Simple mistake/correction I think -- not so. I get a new alert on the address issue, and this time they have 5 addresses for me not the 3 like they've always had, all of them are duplicates of each other. They have corrected my address but the zip code and apt # are wrong. I'm like this is so simple, even a baby can do it. It's too confusing for them I'm sure of it. I offered to submit any documents they needed to verify my address, and even suggested they contact my current creditor (only Citibank is reporting right now to them and the JDB) -- and still they get it wrong.

I dunno what to do with them, calling them seems to confuse them. I don't want in any issues in the future, so I'm thinking to just leave it, and let it be corrected when my new CC starts reporting to them.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax: Frustration

Fax the dispute to them with a utility bill with the correct address-

Also include a Report number, and a copy of DL (with correct address as well)
Message 2 of 3
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Re: Equifax: Frustration

Thanks Timothy will do!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.