Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Number

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax Number

I suppose this could go under the Experian thread too.... Trying to buy our first place - a co-op in Forest Hills, NY My highest cc score is 735 w/T.U., 727 w/ Experian & a strange 674 w/Equifax. It was 701 but then actually WENT DOWN when I won a discover card dispute (made my TU score jump 9 points....) When I look at my 3 reports via Chase Credit Protection - the equifax has nothing on me, except the two late payments whereas everyone else has little good green boxes. It's like I'm almost a ghost & they don't know I exist. Very frustrating - I don't feel I should have to pay for a frickin' report just so I can tell Equifax they're wrong. Same with Experian - it should be 8 points higher, probably 9 Anyone have the number to reach these guys? Please? I need to get approved for the mortage ASAP but not if flippin 674 is going to show up!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Number

1-866-238-8067 you will get a live agent!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, according to my cell, I just spent 29 minutes & 22 seconds waiting for someone to answer from equifax. They're awful. I have to get ready for work so I hung up & will try again another day. The classical music was fine but the voice over every 30 seconds telling me how "easy" it is to dispute online instead of on the phone was very irritating. If I ever get through to them, I CAN'T WAIT to give them a piece of my mind about how convoluted their system is......
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

choo-choo wrote:
I suppose this could go under the Experian thread too.... Trying to buy our first place - a co-op in Forest Hills, NY My highest cc score is 735 w/T.U., 727 w/ Experian & a strange 674 w/Equifax. It was 701 but then actually WENT DOWN when I won a discover card dispute (made my TU score jump 9 points....) When I look at my 3 reports via Chase Credit Protection - the equifax has nothing on me, except the two late payments whereas everyone else has little good green boxes. It's like I'm almost a ghost & they don't know I exist. Very frustrating - I don't feel I should have to pay for a frickin' report just so I can tell Equifax they're wrong. Same with Experian - it should be 8 points higher, probably 9 Anyone have the number to reach these guys? Please? I need to get approved for the mortage ASAP but not if flippin 674 is going to show up!!!

You're looking at FAKO's right?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.