Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax Reporting

Hey,
  Question guys. I disputed a few things online through Equifax and it was removed (2 30day late and 2 60 day late on 2 student loan accounts I never paid late) and they said that it would be updated as showing never late. That was 2 weeks ago, now on my True Credit credit reports, there is nothing showing from Equifax on any of my accounts. The white box is still being shown, but the green OK is not there. My scores are still slowly rising on all three. Is this just a glitch that needs more time to fix or is it something else?

On another note, I paid $400 on my Dell Financial Services account and I logged in today to get the remaining balance to pay it with my next check, and they have raised my limit $1,000. This will help my untilization, but in a month I will be at 0-1% utilization anyways so no worries.

Now i am just waiting to hear back from all 3 CRA on my medical inquires. I am still shooting for 700+ in 6 months.

Message Edited by delsolkm14 on 01-08-2008 12:22 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Reporting

Anyone?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Umm, could you rephrase the question?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't worry about the little green boxes- They are only a graphical respensentation of the data.  
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.