Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax and Experian won't show my reports online

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax and Experian won't show my reports online

I have had the same isue so finally I called all of them because I wanted to start cleaning up my credit reports before discharge. Once I got in touch with them, they did the disputes with me over the phone and they sent me copies of all 3 credit reports. I also told them that the secuiryt questions didn't have answers that would match my info. Now i'm trying to get the 3 reports for my hubby and again having the same issue, They won't talk to me about his so we haven't tried to get them, just been looking online using the free credit reports from different sites until discharge then we will send for his reports. I had more to dispute, One good thing is I got a judgement removed and a few others are still pending. Also have a huge debt falling off on the 21st.

Message 11 of 13
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Experienced same issue with Experian and had to mail in my request. I think it was because my address changed.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am no longer having this issue

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.