cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax and TU wont let me access my reports.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax and TU wont let me access my reports.

I recently changed from one address back to an old one. When I went to get the detailed report from annualcreditreport.com so that I could start sending PFD's and such the site stated that some of thier info did not match what I entered and therefore I could not continue the process. I called the number provided on the TU website for report request and it said that my request had went through but I wanted to call and verify that with a rep and was wondering if anyone could tell me a better way to actually talk to a person instead of an automated system. Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax and TU wont let me access my reports.

Sorry, I don't know offhand... maybe someone has a direct number.   

However, I've had this problem before.  If you have ever had an account with EQ or TU, log in and check as the report may actually have generated and show there even though you pulled the free annuals.  That worked for me once.  Also, you can start the process again and see if that will gen anything.  I know that also worked for me once, but I am not sure with which CBR, as one does not allow a second attempt... possibly EX though.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.