Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax did but the other two did not

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax did but the other two did not

I got all my neg items (collections) totally taken off my Equifax report.  My score went up 122 points!!!!!!  However, Trans and Experian have not taken the neg items off.  How can I make them do this?  Do I just sent them a copy of the Equifax report to show proof that the neg items are invaild and have been deleted!?

Chris
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax did but the other two did not

how did you get the items removed? was it from gw letters? pfd? disputes? how long ago were they deleted from eq? it kind of depends on how you did it. for instance:

if the removals are a result of gw or pfd, it may just be that you are waiting for the ca's to update to that specific CRA. if that's the case and it has been longer than 30 days, you can first contact the CA and ask them to request that the CRA remove it again, or you can dispute with the CRA and state that the CA agreed to remove the item.

if the removals were the result of disputes, i'm assuming that you disputed them with all 3 CRA's not just EQ, but if for some reason you didn't, then you will need to dispoute with the other 2 CRA's. they don't really share info with each other. if you already disputed to the other CRA's then it may be that not enough time has passed. how long has it been? have you recieved the dispute results from the CRA stating that the record was validated or not. CRA's can take up to 45 days or sometimes longer to complete disputes, so it may just be that you need to wait a little longer.

do any of these scenarios apply to your situation?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.