Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax is a pain

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Equifax is a pain

So,  to my delight a PR deleted one month early yesterday.  However,  EQ has a "duplicate"  of the same PR on my report with a different deletion date of Oct 1st.   I called EQ this morning to explain this to lady but it was like talking to the wall sometimes.  I gave her all of the dates and case numbers  she asked for but at the end of the conversation she said to just fax in the info and they would take a look at it.  Really?  We are only talking 3 months here and she would not delete it.  So, I have decided that I am not going to fax the info in, but rather wait out the 3 months.  I also made sure when I talked to her that I was not filing a dispute.   Just thought I would share yet another story about the GREAT and WONDERFUL  OZ   EQ. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax is a pain

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

So,  to my delight a PR deleted one month early yesterday.  However,  EQ has a "duplicate"  of the same PR on my report with a different deletion date of Oct 1st.   I called EQ this morning to explain this to lady but it was like talking to the wall sometimes.  I gave her all of the dates and case numbers  she asked for but at the end of the conversation she said to just fax in the info and they would take a look at it.  Really?  We are only talking 3 months here and she would not delete it.  So, I have decided that I am not going to fax the info in, but rather wait out the 3 months.  I also made sure when I talked to her that I was not filing a dispute.   Just thought I would share yet another story about the GREAT and WONDERFUL  OZ   EQ. 

Grats on 1, if you have a copy of the report that has both listed I would circle both of them note they are the same and demand that the 2nd one be removed as the CRTP has been met, if you do nothing they get away with it....

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.