cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax-is there an easier way to get my report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax-is there an easier way to get my report?

Hopefully I have put this in the right section.

I have been trying to get my Equifax credit report for some time. Whether it is from being denied from a credit app, or doing the yearly pull,. I have never been able to retrieve it. I put in my information and then get the questions to validate my identity  which are usually who has my mortgage (and amount paying), car loan, and what street I live on. Problem is, none of the questions even pertain to me..I do not have a mortgage or car loan..Since my sister and I both have similar names, a lot of her credit report info is actually on mine. Even after I try answering the questions as her or as myself, I still am unable to get my report without sending in all the info they want me to mail in..Is there any way around this or an actual person I can speak to?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax-is there an easier way to get my report?

bump for info...

Message 2 of 3
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax-is there an easier way to get my report?

the below link has info on how to obtain your free anual report and has Call 1-877-322-8228  to get at your report if they can't help you I'm sure they can point you in correct direction to getting access and disputing information on your report that possibly isn't yours and being used for id verification. 

http://www.equifax.com/answers/request-free-credit-report/en_cp

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.