Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax not reporting

tag
buckeye74
Valued Member

Equifax not reporting

My equifax score is 66 pts lower than EX and 79 pts lower than TU.  I believe the reason for the discrepancy is that EQ isn't reporting 3 of my positive trade lines.  My car loan reports monthly to ex and tu and has been ontime for 2 years as well as my student loan and target card.  however, all 3 tradelines don't report to EQ when i am ontime only when i was late!  Can they do that?  only report to that particular CRA when i am late but not report when ontime?  Is there anything i can do about this?  Can i contact EQ and ask them to report the tradelines?  Any advice?  I really need to pull up my eq score (as well as my others), but i can't do so if EQ doesn't report anything!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
buckeye74
Valued Member

Re: Equifax not reporting

No advice?
Message 2 of 4
Takunda1
Established Contributor

buckeye74 wrote:
My equifax score is 66 pts lower than EX and 79 pts lower than TU.  I believe the reason for the discrepancy is that EQ isn't reporting 3 of my positive trade lines.  My car loan reports monthly to ex and tu and has been ontime for 2 years as well as my student loan and target card.  however, all 3 tradelines don't report to EQ when i am ontime only when i was late!  Can they do that?  only report to that particular CRA when i am late but not report when ontime?  Is there anything i can do about this?  Can i contact EQ and ask them to report the tradelines?  Any advice?  I really need to pull up my eq score (as well as my others), but i can't do so if EQ doesn't report anything!

Call the three companies that are not reporting and tell them your info is not showing up on Exprian. Your other alternative is would be to write Eq with all the creditor info and tell tehm to verify then post on your credit report. I think it would be easier if you got intouch with the creditors though.

Let us know how it goes.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 8 accounts on Equifax that do not report to the other two.  If they were regional credit accounts that onlly report to one bureau, it happens sometimes.  One happens to be a hefty Student loan that was PIF would rocked the other two had the GA Student Finance Authority reported tothemSmiley Sad

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-05-2007 05:22 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.