Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax not updating. Still. Call them?

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Equifax not updating. Still. Call them?

I have 2 accounts that EQ has not updated since Feb, although the other 2 CRAs have, so I know it's not a creditor thing.  Should I call EQ on it? Wait until next month to see if reporting catches up?

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax not updating. Still. Call them?

@thankfulheart wrote:

I have 2 accounts that EQ has not updated since Feb, although the other 2 CRAs have, so I know it's not a creditor thing.  Should I call EQ on it? Wait until next month to see if reporting catches up?

It still could be. Not every creditor will report to all the CRA's. I'd first contact the creditor about this.

Message 2 of 5
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

is the report your buying from fico lol? there is a reason why i ask this 

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 3 of 5
Hawksfan
Established Member

@thankfulheart wrote:

I had the same issue come up yesterday.  I paid two collections and TU and EX updated but EQ still had info from Feb. and nothing for MArch or April.  I called the collection companies, verified there was zero balances and that they had reported to EQ.  So I ended up disputing the info through EQ.  Let's see what happens.....

Message 4 of 5
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Nope. It's from USAA SW as well as the EQ back door.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.