Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax online dispute

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Equifax online dispute

I've been trying to access Equifax's online dispute system online for months and no luck. After the verification questions, it proceeds to the page where you can select which part of your credit report you want to review. When I click on any of those it looks like it is trying to load the page but after a couple minutes it goes back to the start a dispute page. Anyone else having this issue?

By the way I have tried different browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari).

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax online dispute

I don't recommend using any bureaus online dispute systems. Instead, write a dispute letter and mail it, preferably certified mail. Good luck!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been able to access it online without issues.

No success with the dispute, but able to access it and submit it.

hth

Message 3 of 6
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Try a different computer, Equifax online dispute works fine for me and you can check status online as well.

What also works is if you call them; I called about removing some remarks and within 72 hours they were deleted.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been able to remove some things online however I have had the best luck in actually speaking to someone or certified letters. Best of luck

Message 5 of 6
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your responses.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.