cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax report/ help in calculating Delete Date ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax report/ help in calculating Delete Date ???

hello all, I have the following on my EQ report: I NEED HELP IN IDENTIFY THE DELETE DATE.
TYPE OF ACCT :Mortgage loan:

Current status: showing EQ ((((((-PAYS AS AGREED-)))))
ACCOUNT HISTORY WITH STATUS CODE: (1) mean first 30 day late = 5/2001
second 30 day late Smiley Sad1) 12/2001
third 30 day late: (1)      10/2002
fourth 30 day late: (1)     01/2003
DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY : 02/2003 ( I think EQ use this date ??? not sure -7 yrs from here ???to delete??
DATE OF LAST PAYMENT: 03/2003
ACCOUNT CLOSED : 05./2003

I think EQ will deliete this account on : 7 yrs FROM: DATE OF LAST ACTIVITY ....IS THIS THE CORRECT DATE TO USE ..... ???  2/2003

MY QUESTION IS SINCE THE ACCOUNT IS ON THE STATUS:
((((( PAYS AS AGREED.))))
CAN EQ USE THE 10 YRS RULES .... SINCE THE ACCT IS SHOWING ((( PAYS AS AGREED) TO DELETE IT. ((((very sad if they use this date)))))
my opinion is that THE ACCOUNT ((( was not))) PAID AS AGREED as showing BECAUSE OF THE (3) 30 DAYS LATE MADE ON THE ACCOUNT.WHY THEY CONSIDER ((pay as agreed)). for me this means never been late are all.

I THINK THEY SHOULD GO BY THE DATE OF THE FIRST DELINQUENCY:  12/2001 which is the fist late payment .... AND THE DELETE DATE SHOULD BE THIS YEAR  5 / 2008???
i need to know when this accout should (((((DELLETE )))) FROM EQ
thanks,  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax report/ help in calculating Delete Date ???

Ahhh.... I was just about to ask about the exact same subject. (Sooo BUMP!) How exactly do you calculate the delete date after an account has been paid, closed, old as heck, etc...?
Message 2 of 4
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

They use either the DOLA or DOFD it is figured 7-7.5 years.

Sine the lates are the only neg info on the TL GW them and see if they will remove the lates and then the account will be a 100 % positive TL

They say that lates that far back do not affect your score, in my mind they look bad to ME
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have same question but the problem is the DOL from the same account#
was reported in 3 different dates on  TransUnion,Equifax, and Experian.
How do I correct them? Is it possible?
Thanks.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.