Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax showing missed payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax showing missed payments

Ok so I logged into my Credit Karma today and it freshly pulled up my scores and report and when I went to the factors, which i always check, all of a sudden TU had me at 100% but Equifax had me at very poor 87.7% for missed payments. I dont know WHERE they are getting this from. It said on the bottom to look at your full credit report to see where they were but when I go to the full credit report it doesnt say missed or late payments on any of my account. Granted I just opened up 3 new cards and the Barclays is arleady reporting on there but that says no payment history. Where do I look and what do I do. I cant go to freeannualreport becuase I just happend to pull equifax last week so i cant do that one again. The TU shows fine. I don't understnad where they are getting that from???

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax showing missed payments

It's a glitch. Mine is showing 66.9% right now.

Message 2 of 5
Pshaw72

Had the same thing today. Normal shows 100%, today showed 47%.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to see that its just a glitch!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Talk about hitting the What?? Button! A couple hours later, my reports really updated. Ahhh!! There it is. Happy numbers. Fluffy little clouds...
A la Bob Ross.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.