Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax up 81 points in 3 weeks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax up 81 points in 3 weeks

On August 10 I bought my Equifax FICO score and it was 603.

Today:

Equifax FACTA Beacon 5.0 Score ----- 684
Trans union FICO Risk Score, Classic ----- 661
Experian Fair Isaac Risc Score ----- 673

Smiley Very Happy   THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!   Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax up 81 points in 3 weeks

WOW good job! whats your secret lol, im still in the mid 500's, Keep up what ever your doing and you'll be in the 700's before you know it!!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

700 club here he comes......way to go!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley HappyPlease tell us your story, what it was in the beginning, what you worked on, etc. Would love to know.   WTG!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am pretty lucky compared to some and i havn't had to work near as hard as others. I didn't know alot about credit scoring and didn't care. I kinda messed up when I was young and didn't pay for a credit card. Because it was charged off my credit score tanked. I just ignored it all and paid high interest car loans and paid cash for things. I thought with time and good payments it would all just be ok some day. A year ago I first pulled my annual credit report saw the old credit card and again just went away and continued to ignore it all. This August I pulled my annual credit report the old CC collection was gone but I found two incorrectly listed TL. This got me motivated. One was a two year old derogatory account and the other a current collection. I had paid the OC on the collection in Jan. so I first got them to contact the collection agency to report it corectly and then I disputed the TL with all three CRA because they showed a balance - it was deleted. I just disputed the other derogatory account as not mine (I realy don't know if it is or if its correct) with all three CRA. It was deleted. I also had a Dell acct. that was near the CL (0% interest so i was in no hurry to pay it off) and put me at 74% UTL so I asked them for a credit limit and got it, so my UTL is droping. I have read 1000's of post here and am reading all I can. I will buy my scores again in 30 to 60 days and hope to see another small improvment. BTW getting the collection acct removed that was reported the last 8 months gave me the biggest jump. Using TC as a guide and where my scores are now I think that gave me around 50 points. The UTL is still not showing on EQ. they are slow and I have to go through CSC to get things done, so I hope to see another small increase. Sorry for the long post. Again thanks. it will work out for us all.

Message Edited by Rockjock on 09-05-2007 04:58 PM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats & thanks for sharing.
Message 6 of 7
sl
Established Contributor

Congratulations!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.