Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax update

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Equifax update

Since I froze all three reports and more , I am unable to pull any scores from CCT and CK updates TU info but hadn't updated EQ since I froze my report. I thought I could still monitor my own scores even with frozen reports. I signed up for another trial of CCT and it brought up my report from August and days later the 1 pending charge fell off! Any idea what's going on and why
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Equifax update

I was able to get all 3 FICO8 scores through Experians' Credit Works program, so not sure what's going on with CCT. All of my bureaus are frozen right now.

I thought I had read CCT was going away & they were doing something different? No answers for you really, sorry.

Message 2 of 10
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Maybe CCT is going away, but CK updates TU and not EQ
Message 3 of 10
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

I just logged onto CK, and got new VS 3.0 scores for TU/EQ. My stuff is frozen currently, and it says it was updated for TU/EQ 11 hours ago. The file info shows the same as the info from the other sites I've checked, so it is updated for me.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't noticed any issues with updates through CCT after freezing all three.

Message 5 of 10
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I wonder what's going on with me, CCT will not even do a new trial, concerning for sure
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I wonder what's going on with me, CCT will not even do a new trial, concerning for sure

Are yours frozen or locked? Mine are locked and I can pull from CCT.

Message 7 of 10
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Frozen,
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Frozen,

That may be the difference?

Message 9 of 10
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Maybe!!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.