Contributor
williamd1972

Equifax, you're such a "stinker"

A few months ago my Macy's card (3000 cl) was bumped up to a Macy's Visa.(cl 6000) I checked my eq report earlier this evening and discovered that my Macy's card was listed as closed, and my Macy's visa was missing off my report altogether.  Listed on my report was my sears card, target visa, Nordstrom card, but no, Macy's visa.

Is my credit score being adversely effected by this omission?   

Lovethe70s

Re: Equifax, you're such a "stinker"

Why is this EQ's fault?  I would think it would be up to Macy's to report your TL to them.
Established Contributor
pattycake

Re: Equifax, you're such a "stinker"

It should show up soon - but call Macy's to find out what's going on.  I'm guessing they show the store card closed because store cards do not have the same impact as Visa/MasterCard/Amex do on your report. 

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+