Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax

tag
dtown66
Valued Member

Equifax

Hello readers,
        I went to annualcreditreport.com to obtain my free cr..... I saw where their website offered a fico credit score for $7.95 (one time charge)..... Is this my real FICO score?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax

You need to wait until someone reads your post and has an answer. Not everyone that reads it can answer!  ME included. I haven't been in that site BUT  I get my scores only from myfico because they are real.

Sit awhile & someone will tell you if they are real FICO or not.
Message 2 of 14
dtown66
Valued Member

I only went there because that is where I was told to get my free annual reports!!!!! I saw the $7.95 offer only when I initiated my free credit report.!!!!
Message 3 of 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

dtown66 wrote:
I only went there because that is where I was told to get my free annual reports!!!!! I saw the $7.95 offer only when I initiated my free credit report.!!!!

You can get a real FICO EQ score at this site or at equifax.com
Message 4 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

You'll get TU score as a TransRisk score... that's not a FICO. 
Experian gives a PLUS score, that's not a FICO.
Equifax will give you a FICO.  I'd rather get the 30 day trial from myFico's Score Watch and get a non FACTA report plus the FICO free. 

Being that you pulled your free reports, I'd use them for info and GW letter purposes only and repull paid reports here at myFico for dispute purposes.  FICO scores come with the reports anyway. 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I don't believe the EQ score at annualcreditreport is FICO.
Message 6 of 14
cobra19
Valued Contributor

the scores from annualcreditreport.com are NOT FICO scores. Those scores are as good as the ones from TC.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 7 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

You can search for MyFico coupons.  I found one last week for %25 off.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

fused wrote:

Sending one of their scoring marketing people an email to veryify if it's FICO, VantageScore, or 'sumfinelse'.

In the meantime if anyone has ordered the EQ score in combo with the FACTA report please let us know what type of score you recieved.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

SmartCookie wrote:

fused wrote:

Sending one of their scoring marketing people an email to veryify if it's FICO, VantageScore, or 'sumfinelse'.

In the meantime if anyone has ordered the EQ score in combo with the FACTA report please let us know what type of score you recieved.

I ordered an Equifax score in combo with a FACTA report on June 4, 2007.  My report does state that I have a FICO credit score of 804.  It reads--"The credit scoring model commonly distributed by Equifax is FICO.  A FICO credit score is generated by a formula developed by Fair, Isaac and Company, Inc."

I retrieved my June 3, 2006 Equifax report and score also obtained through annualcreditreport.com.  This score is also a (genuine) FICO score. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.