Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Equifax

Thanks, psychic. That is also my understanding --any credit score purchased from EQ, which would be what happens when you access your EQ report through annual-yada-yada, is a FICO.

The EQ scores that you see on TrueCredit and the other non-FICO monitoring services are generated by that service, not by EQ, which gets wonderfully confusing!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 14
dtown66
Valued Member

Thx guys for the great research and help, I will also pull my scores from this site as well....
Message 12 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

psychic wrote:

I ordered an Equifax score in combo with a FACTA report on June 4, 2007.  My report does state that I have a FICO credit score of 804.  It reads--"The credit scoring model commonly distributed by Equifax is FICO.  A FICO credit score is generated by a formula developed by Fair, Isaac and Company, Inc."

I retrieved my June 3, 2006 Equifax report and score also obtained through annualcreditreport.com.  This score is also a (genuine) FICO score. 

psychic,

Thanks so much for verifying this first-hand.  Appreciated!.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

SmartCookie wrote:

psychic wrote:

I ordered an Equifax score in combo with a FACTA report on June 4, 2007.  My report does state that I have a FICO credit score of 804.  It reads--"The credit scoring model commonly distributed by Equifax is FICO.  A FICO credit score is generated by a formula developed by Fair, Isaac and Company, Inc."

I retrieved my June 3, 2006 Equifax report and score also obtained through annualcreditreport.com.  This score is also a (genuine) FICO score. 

psychic,

Thanks so much for verifying this first-hand.  Appreciated!.

You're welcome!!!  You can't complain about the price--$7.95 is pretty reasonable for a FICO score. 
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.