Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on Experian Page

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error on Experian Page

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and to all this credit stuff really. I've enrolled to experian credit tracker membership few months back now. And since they started using FICO score and redesigned their web page, my score fell significantly and there are bunch of wrong information on the web page that doesn't reflect the report I got. I've attached some screenshots. I've been calling their customer service for two months now, most don't even understand what my problem is (they can't see the page we do), rest just create a ticket with some department that apparently does nothing. I'm concerned that their scoring system is affected by these errors, as my experian score is drastically lower than other two. Did anyone had an issue like this before and what do I need to do to get this fixed?

Thank you for all your replies,

Here are the two pictures;

Experian 1

Experian 2

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Error on Experian Page

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and to all this credit stuff really. I've enrolled to experian credit tracker membership few months back now. And since they started using FICO score and redesigned their web page, my score fell significantly and there are bunch of wrong information on the web page that doesn't reflect the report I got. I've attached some screenshots. I've been calling their customer service for two months now, most don't even understand what my problem is (they can't see the page we do), rest just create a ticket with some department that apparently does nothing. I'm concerned that their scoring system is affected by these errors, as my experian score is drastically lower than other two. Did anyone had an issue like this before and what do I need to do to get this fixed?

Thank you for all your replies,

Here are the two pictures;

Experian 1

Experian 2

Welcome to the forums.

Those are harmless.  In picture one, that's exactly how it's shown in mine with a score of 806.  It's not saying that you have late payments, just the opposite and it's not affecting your score.  In two, it's hard to say but instead of those notations, take a look at your actual report and see what it shows and look for ways to improve your score, the first of which is lowering your utilization.  Unless your score is 850,  anytime someone provides you a score less than that, they will list items that supposedly show why your score isn't higher and often those listed reasons are contradictory it not outright wrong.  Even if the wording was changed, ts not going to change your score.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Error on Experian Page

Thank you,

It's nice to know these things won't effect my credit score, however it's really more of an inconvenience to have such errors on a paid subscription service.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.