cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever use PlanetFeedback? How long until they responded?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ever use PlanetFeedback? How long until they responded?

Hello:

I have read where several folks have used PFB as a system to get multiple credit issues resolved. Most of the posts read that PFB contacted them within a day or two.

I sent in a GW request in regards to one of my baddies through PFB and have not heard back yet, but it has only been a couple of days. I understand some things may take longer than others, but I still wanted to see how long it has taken any of you to ever get a response from them - or better yet - the creditor you were trying to contact? What's the longest you've had to wait? What was your experience like with them? Any luck? Smiley Happy

It was my first time ever using PFB, so I really do not know what to expect.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Ever use PlanetFeedback? How long until they responded?

I posted on PFB and never received a response from the bank or from PFB.   

A few readers posted suggestions.

Message 2 of 4
ficonewbie01
Regular Contributor

@IOBA wrote:

I posted on PFB and never received a response from the bank or from PFB.   

A few readers posted suggestions.

No response either

4/30/10: EQ 705 | TU 687
6/09/09: EQ 656 | TU 638 | EX 675 (FICO from LO)
5/11/09: EQ 584 | TU 539
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I've used PFB for a Verizon Wireless PFD, a paid CO for CapOne (GW), 2 old lates on another CapOne (GW), and on a paid baddie car loan (GW). I got a response back immediately from VZW and that was my only success. I also got a response back from the car, but it took about a month. I did get responses back from the CapOnes but I had also sent several GWs to them at that time and the response didn't reference PFB and it wasn't anything beyond what I normally got in the past. I never had PFB send anything to me, but I never paid for their service either. All communication came straight from the OC and I had included my contact info on the letters sent via PFB.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.