cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex alert update not showing in myFico...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ex alert update not showing in myFico...

Hi, new to the forum and not sure how it works.

On 5/12, Amex posted to the 3 bureaus.  I logged on to EX on the morning of 5/13 and Ex had updated score and was showing the payment and reduced Utilization. Myfico has yet to alert and update it's data with the EX change.

On 5/14, today, myfico alerted that EQ had updated.

I have read on this site that EX almost always posts first, which it did on their site. Is there a reason that myfico hasn't alerted and updated the changes at EX?

Thanks in advance. I have appreciated all of the wisdom on myfico. Never knew before!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ex alert update not showing in myFico...

It can vary sometimes though EX is typically fastest in my case; however, my PLOC recently reported to TU and literally one day later was alerted in MF, but EX/EQ it took a while though I just got a flurry of alerts for both... interestingly EX hasn't notified me of anything which they have historically, think they may have changed their free plan heh.

Have been some recent reports on slowness on MF, but there's some oddities in update timing too.

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it shows as posted on EX site and with new higher score, then it should show on mortgage credit pull. Yes?

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

If it shows as posted on EX site and with new higher score, then it should show on mortgage credit pull. Yes?

Yup!

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.