Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exp backdoor

tag
cakebuilder
New Contributor

Exp backdoor

ive been able to view my report on EX for quite sometime now, and frankly, ive checked it daily. 

im well aware that my own pulls are just for my viewing, but has anyone found an issue with daily pulls showing on the report as a problem?

like, would this action be bothersome to a potential lender or anyone affiliated with my report? ive read for the most part that my viewing should not be a problem, but there is not too much literature on the subject. 

.......$23k....................$8k......................$2k

Current FICO EQ: 775, EX: 764 | Current FAKO CK: 788

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Re: Exp backdoor

Lenders cannot see when you check your reports.  Lenders can only see the HPs.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 6
cakebuilder
New Contributor

yes, that I am fully aware of. but I ask, this giant block of Sps that I am making on my report - not only does it look gross but I wonder if it is simply too much? I feel comfortable looking daily, but perhaps not a good strategy or I guess it does not matter?

Message 3 of 6
Involver
Valued Contributor

With EX the number of softs you accrue will never be an issue.

With EQ and TU they may actually be of benefit to you.

Message 4 of 6
JustinS
Regular Contributor

The SP's aren't viewable by lenders from my understanding. It's only viewable to you when viewing the report directly (as you must verify identity in order to see soft pulls).

Message 5 of 6
cakebuilder
New Contributor

that is great news. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.