Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Address

tag
Tink
New Contributor

Experian Address

Hi Guys,
Does anyone have an address for Experian. I did a dispute online however, certain info could not be disputed online and I got a message telling me to call 800-493-1058. When I called the #, I couldn't reach someone to speak to. I have several bits of personal info to dispute as well as 1 collection item that's being reported twice. I feel by sending the letter I can give a detailed explanation.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tink
New Contributor

Re: Experian Address

Checked online and within these boards for an address and they seem to have a million different addresses. Any have success or a reply from Experian with a disbute done via mail? If so, what address did you use?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Write your letter and try faxing it in. I know this number worked for me a couple days ago because I saw the disputes show up the same day on my report.

Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tink wrote:
Hi Guys,
Does anyone have an address for Experian. I did a dispute online however, certain info could not be disputed online and I got a message telling me to call 800-493-1058. When I called the #, I couldn't reach someone to speak to. I have several bits of personal info to dispute as well as 1 collection item that's being reported twice. I feel by sending the letter I can give a detailed explanation.

701 Experian Parkway
Allen, TX  75013
Message 4 of 5
Tink
New Contributor

Thanks everyone!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.