Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian CR

On July 30th I tried pulling up my CRs with the free annual report site. For some reason Experian didnt want to show it to me and requested I mail in copies of my ID and some bill with my info on it. I did that almost two weeks ago and I haven't received my report yet. Does anyone know if this is normal? How long does it usually take for them to very my identity and mail my rerpot?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experian CR

@Anonymous wrote:

On July 30th I tried pulling up my CRs with the free annual report site. For some reason Experian didnt want to show it to me and requested I mail in copies of my ID and some bill with my info on it. I did that almost two weeks ago and I haven't received my report yet. Does anyone know if this is normal? How long does it usually take for them to very my identity and mail my rerpot?

Thanks.

Give it a few more days , i think i got it in like 2 weeks.

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 2 of 5
cluelessoregonguy
Contributor

I ended up calling both EX and EQ and having reports sent. It did take a week or two but I was able to get confirmation/report numbers and check them out online.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a letter from them yesterday saying I did not provide enough information for them to verify my identity eventhough I sent them exactly what they asked for lol...I am gonna have to wait another 2 weeks now!...funny thing is last time I bought my report I had no issues.
Message 4 of 5
kcc
Established Member

I would file a complaint with the CFPB. I have filed complaints with them 4 times and won every time.

Also Experian is the only CRA that sends you a complete report everytime you file a dispute that results in a change in the report.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.