Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Contact

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Experian Contact

Spoke with a collections company today that was collecting on a fraudulent debt, the manager stated he agreed to delete the account and doesnt show Experian verifying the account since September. I just did a dispute within the last 30 days and they said it was "verified". Experian is a bunch of liars! Who can I call at Experian to FORCE a manualy review of this account.

MEDICAL BILLING MANAGE   - Account No.:   5888960014****  - Original Creditor:   TEMPE EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS  - Responsibility:   Individual  - Condition:   Derogatory  - Original Balance:   $32  - Balance:   $32  - Date Opened:   06/2004  - Date Reported:   11/30/2005
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Contact

I just got off the phone with them.

Let's see, I called a number for Maxine Sweet from a previous post, however, she was of little help.

She did tell me to call the 800 number and ask for agent, or press 0 to speak with someone. She was also going to have someone call me, they never did.

But I was able to FINALLY get my account into the disputed status!

The number I used 1-800-493-1058
Message 2 of 4
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Calling now!
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I had the EXACT same problem, since October. They have refused my MOV and my ITS.

I filed complaints with FTC and AG. It got me no where. I was polite and asked the woman I got to please actually contact the CA this time. I contacted my CA again and they said they were sorry, that it was gone from their system and could not help me if EX refused to contact them on it again. The CSR at EX did ask if I spoke with the CA recently and if I had a number. I gave it to her, so, I am hoping it get's it taken care of once and for all.

Good luck!!

ETA: Just to go through the back door and see it listed as being investigated gives me hope!

Message Edited by stef37 on 03-14-2008 12:31 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.